Welcome to the North Central GIS Website
North Central uses Geographic Information System (GIS) software from ESRI to create interactive digital mapping applications and printed maps to support Regional and County functions. GIS is primarily being used to integrate existing databases with interactive mapping applications for use in Emergency Management, Planning, Transportation, Land Use, Economic Development.
We are committed to expanding the information made available through this website and using our online web portal application "GISMAP" to provide public access to this information as economically as possible for the six-county region.
Throughout the six-county region, the GIS Department is actively assisting in the following county offices at vary degrees:
- Tax Assessment
- Parcel Maintenance Instruction
- Data Conversion
- Multi-Program Interaction
- Map Generation
- Providing spatial context to 'Comprehensive Plans'
- Global Positioning System (GPS) Instruction
- Voter Register
- Analyze and Develop Precincts Maps
- Emergency Management
- Address Maintenance
- Service Zone Map Generation
- Customized Address Location Tool